What are your concerns about Wrinkles:
Did you know that you are constantly at risk for free radical damage from sun exposure that causes wrinkles if you are not wearing a daily SPF that protects from the UVA rays of the sun? About Wrinkles:
• One of the main causes of premature wrinkles is free radical damage, which will attack cells underneath the surface of the complexion. Unfortunately, free radical damage comes from a number of outside sources, like sun exposure, smoking, pollution, and even physical and mental stress.
• Even worse, the ability of the body to retain moisture will also decrease with age, so that the skin becomes drier as a result. This lack of moisture causes further damage below the surface of the skin, and it also disrupts the delicate balance of the complexion. The end result is dry, aged, and prematurely wrinkled skin that is difficult to treat if you are not taking preventative measures. • Facial muscle contractions can cause wrinkles at the corners of the eyes (crow’s feet) or between the eyebrows (frown lines). Over time, habitual facial expressions, like smiling, frowning, and squinting, will leave this mark on your skin.
What Can You Do?
• Wear an SPF:
However, you must wear an SPF that protects from both the UVA and UVB rays of the sun, which are responsible for aging and burning. It is important to never leave your house without wearing this SPF since you can receive free radical sun damage even on cloudy days.
Make sure to use an anti aging moisturizer that contains protective ingredients. This will keep your skin soft and balanced, which will prevent your complexion from drying out to create fine lines and wrinkles.
• Use Topical Antioxidants:
One of the best ways to neutralize this free radical damage is through applying topical antioxidants to your skin. This will prevent severe damage in the complexion that can result in premature wrinkling if it is left untreated.
• Exfoliate Well: To remove the buildup of dead skin cells in the complexion that can often make it appear dull and aged, you must exfoliate regularly to stimulate cell renewal. This will ensure that your complexion remains fresh, vibrant, and youthful as a result.
What to Avoid:
• Unprotected Sun Exposure:
As was mentioned previously, you must protect your skin every time that you are in the sun to prevent the free radical damage that can cause wrinkles.
Smoking is one of the most damaging habits to the skin, and it will release free radicals and toxins that will cause the complexion to become dull and leathery so that you look older than your years.
• Using Overly Aggressive Products:
It is important to use effective anti aging products that will treat the skin, but using products that are too harsh will strip the skin of its natural moisture barrier and disrupt the balance. This can also cause long-term damage if the skin does not have the tools and ingredients to protect itself from the elements. How to Look Your Best:
This is a gentle and non-surgical cosmetic treatment that will smooth out sagging and aging skin so that you look years younger.
These are professional non-surgical injectables that will plump and smooth the complexion to fill fine lines and wrinkles.
• Skin Rejuvenation:
Light energy is absorbed by the damaged tissue, and collagen production is stimulated, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• Chemical Peel:
A series of treatments exfoliates the skin and promotes cellular turnover that slows down the aging process.
Vigorous, medical-grade exfoliation removes the buildup of dead surface skin cells and improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
A series of treatments significantly reduces fine lines and wrinkles, including those focused around the eyes and mouth.