Are you looking for a simple, fast and effective solution for your deep lines and wrinkles? Want to see a new, more youthful face in the mirror? Come in to Bedford Laser & Medi-Spa today. Dr Howard Suls uses dermal fillers to give you long-lasting rejuvenation.
What Is Radiesse?
- Radiesse is a volumizing dermal filler that is used to diminish the signs of aging and provide long-lasting facial rejuvenation. This FDA appoved product has become the standard for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds. Radiesse filler is uniquely different from any other dermal filler. It is comprised of calcium-based microspheres that provide immediate volume, but also stimulate the body to produce new collagen. No other filler on the market does this!
How It Works?
- Radiesse works in two stages. It provides initial volumzing immediately after the treatment. Over time, calcium-based microspheres stimulate the production of collagen that continues for one to two years after treatment. This action provides additional volume and fullness over time.
What To Expect
- Dr. Suls uses his medical expertise and artistic skill to restore volume to cheeks and nasolabial folds. Radiesse treatment is safe and effective, and could even be done over your lunch hour. Radiesse filler can be mixed with lidocaine, a safe anesthetic numbing medicine, to provide for a significantly more comfortable treatment.
Before & After Pictures
Is Radiesse safe?
- Yes! Radiesse is a FDA approved dermal filler. It has undergone rigorous clinical testing to ensure its safety and efficacy. Additionally, Dr. Suls has over twenty-five years of cosmetic medicine experience.
How much does Radiesse cost?
- Radiesse is affordable! Multiple syringe sizes are available to treat each patient based on individual needs. This means you don't pay for product that you don't need! Most often, full correction is achieved with just one syringe! Come into Bedford Laser & Medi-Spa to determine which syringe size best meets your needs.
What is Radiesse made of?
- Radiesse is comprised of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. Over time, both the microspheres are gel are absorbed back into the body, leaving behind only natural collagen. No allergy testing is required for this product as they are similar to minerals found naturally in the body.
How soon will I see results?
- Immediately! There will be a noticeable improvement in facial volume right after treatment is completed. This immediate effect will continue to improve as new collagen growth is stimulated.
Are there any side effects?
- Like any injection, you may experience mild swelling, irritation, redness, itching or bruising after the procedure. These side effects usually resolve within few days. If any of these symptoms persist, please contact Dr. Suls.